Our relationship and experience with New South Wales Fire Authority Building Safety Unit mean our clients are in the safest possible hands. Under current NSW state legislation, all existing sprinkler, hydrant, and fire alarm detection systems are required by law to be tested and maintained in accordance with AS1851 and its variants. We are able to offer our clients building maintenance services ensuring all existing systems are compliant, safe, and covered by the insurance company.
1. We have now fully accredited to make the Annual Fire Safety Statement.
We can do the inspection and maintenance of various fire protection systems. The following information can be found on the FPAA website:
2. We will offer the best price of fee proposal regarding the different sizes of the buildings. After the customer signs a contract for more than one year, we will provide service and regular on-site maintenance with great quality.
3. If customers encounter any problems, we will provide a call-out service.
4. After the annual inspection, we will issue a defects report according to the actual situation. After obtaining the customer’s consent, we will repair it for the customer. After all the problems are repaired, we will issue an AFSS certificate for the customer.
5. We will issue a fire safety statement for the equipment installed by our premium fire services.
6. For some equipment, we will check on site and issue a compliance certificate.
7. This team also can help to install ABE and portable fire extinguishers and then issue an installation certificate to the customer.
8. Maintenance service team's customers include all different kinds of buildings except for buildings under construction.
WET + DRY D&C
TESTING & MAINTENANCE
TACTICAL FIRE PLANS
Copyright © 2020 Premium Fire - All Rights Reservation
Contact: email@example.com| 02 8880 9930